Sunday, July 1, 2007

I wish I had a pencil thin mustache

This past weekend was the annual Margaritaville festival/bash/drink-a-thon at Bass Lake. We had three new participants this year (see picture) joining us at the lake. Some were man enough to sleep at the lake and then there was Tom, who had to go back to his Mommy's house in Valpo to sleep in his own bed. I'm not passing judgement here Tom, but even Lynn slept at the lake. On a more eventful note, Lynn & I spent the better part of the afternoon in Bass Lake while a rescue crew was sent out. You would think two people with master's degrees would be able to figure out how to climb back onto a jet ski once they got dumped off. Luckily a nice geriatric couple was gracious enough to rescue us. Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful day at the lake. Scotty-I would keep an eye on Lynn as it seems like she made a new friend at the lake!! Click here for more Margaritaville pictures.


-----

I leave for Sydney next Monday for Sydney!! One of the things I'll be doing in Sydney during my short two-day stay is climbing Harbour Bridge. Check out link for info on it, it should be pretty cool.

Hopefully this doesn't happend to me during the climb!

1 comment:

Jano Fabulous said...

I enjoy the Jimmy Buffet reference... I am a parrothead at heart.