Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Final Countdown ...

The plane ticket is officially bought and in less than two weeks (July 9) I will be leaving for Australia. It's 14 1/2 hours from LA to Sydney and hopefully I'll be drugged up on meds the majority of the time. Once I know know about my arrangement in Brisbane, I'll post it here. So check back in a couple of weeks for my posts from Australia.



"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover." -- Men At Work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'Day Mate!
Alfred and I are very jealous that you get to spend some time down under. Can't wait for pics!

Smiles said...

Wow, what a great opportunity!! I don’t know anything about your job. What are you doing in Australia or in Chicago for that matter? Australia is on my list of places to visit.

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Don’t sleep through your entire flight you’ll miss half a world of views. I’ll check in on you from time to time to see what’s happening.

Kenny’s blog spot is kennygooch.blogspot

Smiles,
Tracey G

Jano Fabulous said...

Hope you have lots of great adventures to blog about, just make sure you do come back to us someday because to quote another singin' Aussie "I am hopelessly devoted to you!" I had too wikipedia "chunder" it means vomit, appealing, huh? I am all about "the beer flows", but "and men chunder/vomit"... eeww!