Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby. Right Round Like A Record, Baby

It's disappointing to report that the toilets in Australia don't flush in the opposite direction as the ones in the U.S. They actually flush straight down ... so maybe the title is a little incorrect. All toilets in Australia (at least the ones I've come across) have two buttons you push to flush it ... the smaller one will flush the toilet for the length of time that you push it down and the larger of the two will only flush the toilet once, regardless of how long you push it. I'll try to post a picture tonight to help show what I'm trying to explain.

2 comments:

Jano Fabulous said...

You are the king of using song titles/lyrics as blog post titles. I wish I was that clever and creative. You are one of the few people I know that would blog about toilets. I am anxious to see the toilet pics, I can't quite visualize it. Have you been there long enough to pick up the accent yet? Any good Aussie slang, I am looking to expand and upgrade my vocabulary... I especially need an Aussie equivalent for "fabulous".

Anonymous said...

Люблю людей, подмечающих всякие детали, мелочи и могущих в обыденных вещицах встречать что-то привлекательное и незаметное чтобы большинства. Супер! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-svoimi-rukami/75-stroitelstvo-svoimi-rukami.html]косметический ремонт квартир[/url]