Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Night in LaLa Land

It's 11:30 pm here in LA and I'm at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel watching a little Baseball Tonight on the television. Why am I just finishing eating room service instead of being somewhere over the Pacific, you ask? Let's just say that the airplane I was suppose to connect to got struck with a bolt of lightning sometime tonight. I was informed of this after asking an AA employee where my connecting gate is. Instead of heading to the gate, they sent me to the shuttle that took me to the hotel.
As of now, there's no assurance on when the engine will be fixed. If they fix it tonight/tomorrow then I'll fly out tomorrow. If they can't get it fixed, then there's no telling when I'll leave LA. I'll post more tomorrow when I find out.

2 comments:

Jano Fabulous said...

Sorry you are stuck in LA :( This delay is sucking up your tourist time in Sydney isn't it?

Anonymous said...

So did you get to do the tourist thing and have some fun with Paris Hilton while you had some down time?