Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Week in Review

From the previous Thursday to this past Saturday, it was non-stop action for me. You would have thought I was still in college with all the stuff that was jammed packed into 10 days ...
drinks after work (Th), the Ekka (Fr), Brekky Creek (Sa), Sunshine Coast (Su), Gold Coast (We), Brisbane Lights Tour (Th), gambling (Fr) and finally clubbing on Saturday night. The only nights off were Monday & Tuesday. Hopefully with the weather be crappy this week, it'll be a nice and relaxing week at home.

1 comment:

Jano Fabulous said...

You have been a bit of blog slacker of late. But I guess you do probably have to get some work done why you are there. I don't really have much to say, but I just got your email saying that my lack of comments recently have been noticed. If your readership gets bored with you, they can feel free to check out my blog from the link on your page.