Sunday, August 12, 2007

License to Drive

I drove a car today! Without any accidents and problems. Even though I almost ran a red light within the first 30 seconds and about went the wrong way at a round-a-bout, I thought I did pretty well today. I mean, I came back with as many passengers as I left with and that's a good day in my book. After a while in the car the driving started to become almost second nature to me. The best part of the trip was that as we pulled into the apartment complex, a police car pulled up behind us. I guess it's shady for four guys in baseball caps to be riding in a car together. After interogating me on whether I had been drinking (I hadn't) and whether we had weed in the car, they let us go. The reason I was driving is because Jeff, Joe, Craig, Donna & I took Donna's car up to the Sunshine Coast to check out the beaches. The weather didn't fully cooperate with us laying out on the beach, but we were able to visit a couple of beaches and take some good photos.

1 comment:

Jano Fabulous said...

Driving the car must have been a blast. I am loving all of the Apple photos. Sounds like you are having a great time Down Under.