Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big Trouble in Little China

Last night Maunsell (my company) took those of us working on the project who are employed by them out to a seafood/Chinese dinner in Chinatown - there was about 35 of us, which represents about a 1/3 of the project staff. I was a little leery at first about having seafood at a Chinese restaurant, but it turned out to be a good dinner. Being that this was an authentic Chinese restaurant, the only utensils provided were chop sticks and being someone who’s never used chop sticks before, it was an eventful experience. But by the end of the night, I sort of got the handle of it and was actually using the chop sticks to eat rice. So it only took me travelling 9000+ miles to learn how to use chop sticks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why were you "leery" about Chinese seafood? You should have an iron stomach with all that possum and squirrel you grew up on in Fairfield.

KC said...

You could've asked me for some cliffs notes. =O)