Friday, November 9, 2007

Rainbow Beach - update 2

I'm back in Brisbane after spending the last several days at Fraser Island/Rainbow Beach. I went kayaking with the dolphins yesterday afternoon, but didn't see any dolphins. It was still a very relaxing and peaceful experience ... sitting in a kayak in the Pacific Ocean just riding the waves of the ocean. After heading back to the hostel, I met a couple of my new bunch mates - Petra & Sana - from Sweden. I chatted with them for a while before I headed out to the Carlo Sandblow. For the first time since I left Brisbane, I actually had an early night. My bus left Rainbow at 7:40 and about 5hrs later I was back in Brizzy.

I've got a couple of days off in Brisbane before I leave for Hawaii. I'll keep you updated if I do anything interesting.

No comments: