Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fraser Island - quick update

Just finished up my 3day/2night Fraser Island adventure. Other than the fact that it rained some part of all three days, it was a great time. I'm at the hostel right now for the night and will possibly be here for a second night on Friday. Here's the reason. I was suppose to go from Fraser to the Barrier Reef on Friday, but a large group of people cancelled at the last moment, leaving the overall group number to 1 - me. Since the travel company can't do an adventure of one, they had to cancel my trip to the Barrier Reef. :-( So they're putting me up for another night here in Rainbow Beach and I catch the bus back to Brisbane on Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to kayak with some dolphins tomorrow and do some more surfing. I'll update my blog more once I get back to Brisbane with details of the trip and all the pictures I took.

No comments: