Monday, October 8, 2007

A Wet and Wild Weekend

**Update: I've updated the photos from the Australia Zoo & Oranit's trip to Cairns**
Some of our group went to the Australia Zoo on Saturday. This is the zoo that used to be ran by Steve Irwin & is still under control by his family. I decided to pass on the zoo, but I am posting a bunch of photos that Craig, Jeff & Lino took during the day.

On Sunday the same group (with me included this time) went down to the Wet n' Wild water park. It was a perfect day for it - sunny but not too hot & humid. We were there until it closed at 5pm, so I was able to ride the better & 'scarrier' slides multiple times.

Also, Oranit & her husband Robert just got back from Cairns (upper Queensland) and I've posted some of her photos that they took while snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef.

No comments: