Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Look Like a Monkey and I Smell Like One Too!

Update:
The guys at work got me a birthday cake and a couple of presents for my birthday today - a stubby holder (beer coozy) in the shape of a bikini-clad Aussie girl and a t-shirt with :( + beer = :) on the front of it.

-------------------
So today is my Australian birthday and tomorrow is my American birthday ... one of the benefits of being overseas is that I can celebrate on two different days.

I've told some, but not others and some have found out through others and not me, so I'm telling everyone now. I will be back in Illinois on Tuesday November 20 and will be back in Chicago on Saturday November 24. My last day of work is November 2 and I will be travelling around Australia and the South Pacific for a while after work.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!

We Love You and Miss You. Hope you have a great birthday.

Love

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Nathan, happy birthday from your favorite aunt and uncle. (I know you know who it is so I'm not going to sign this.) We're glad you're having such a great time. Don't hump any q-bears.

Anonymous said...

Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age."
- Pope John XXIII -

Happy Birthday mate.

Kat

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Old Man

I'm so jealous of a birthday down under (in the good way)!
Sarah

Jano Fabulous said...

Hey Lil' Sis-

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time celebrating for two days. You got lots of press for your birthday on my blog... what can I say, unlike July, October is a relatively slow birthday month for me. I even posted pics of your pimp-n-'ho snowpeople cookies :)

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Big Sis

Anonymous said...

Come back soon!