Sunday, September 16, 2007

Return of the Pink Panther

The weather was wonderful this weekend and I took full advantage of it. On Saturday I laid out next to the pool and did some swimming for a couple of hours and then just walked around the Queen Street mall. There was a big run/walk event on Sunday morning, so we stayed in and ordered pizzas and watched some movies. On Sunday after the race, we went to New Farm park and had a bbq/picnic and tossed the various forms of footballs (American & Australian) around, played a little cricket and some soccer. I think the weather yesterday was even better than Saturday - perfect to have a picnic. So I definitely got plenty of sun over the weekend and my skin hasn't quite tanned yet, so it is a little pink right now. How's the weather back home??

1 comment:

Jano Fabulous said...

Hey Lil' Sis- The weather here has been FANTASTIC. In the low 70's during the day, sunny with just a nice gentle breeze, and getting crisp and cool at night. Fall is FABULOUS. I just want to quit my job so I can watch football, pick apples and pumpkins, bake apple and pumpkin desserts, cook a pot of chili, break out the sweaters and watch the leaves turn colors and fall gently to the ground. I heart fall! I heart you too. When are you coming home? Should I get you a ticket for the Illini basketball game vs. Arizona that the United Center? Or will you still be down under?